Saturday, November 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Audrey!!


My little girl is 1 today! I can't believe that it went so quickly. She is such a joy and my heart melts everytime I see her smile :)
She continues to learn new things. She loves, loves, loves to climb!! She will use anything as a prop to allow her up onto the couch. She loves walking and trying to run to follow her sister around. She has 8+ teeth. There are some new ones in the back (probably her molars) but she bites my finger everytime I try to feel in her mouth! She is learning to point to what she wants. Last night we started her on whole milk and she didn't seem to notice a difference from formula. I also tried yesterday giving her milk in her sippy cup instead of her bottle at lunch and she didn't complain! I hope soon we are done with the bottles. She brings us so much joy just watching her learn and grow.
I will post pictures from her B-day part last week as soon as I can get them off of my camera (I had to get a new camera last week and already it doesn't work!)
Happy 1st Birthday Audrey!!

3 comments:

Jeffrey and Tiffany said...

I can't believe she is 1 already!! I remember last year at the hay ride when you were still pregnant with her and that seems like it was yesterday. Well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Audrey!!

thegroves said...

1 already? oh my! she's just beautiful! love that grin.

The Barnes said...

Happy Birthday Audrey, hard to believe! I hope you guys had a great party!