
Monday night we received word that my grandma had gone home to heaven. She had been in declining health recently, so it was not a surprise but it was still hard. We had planned on a family get together this weekend in Berne to celebrate Christmas with my mom's side of the family including grandma, however that get together ended up happening a few days earlier but for her funeral instead.
She was a great woman and leaves us with a great legacy. She was truly a prayer warrior and loved her family very much. The final song at her funeral was Fly to Jesus by Chris Rice. I know Monday night she was flying to meet her precious Savior. She will be truly missed but will forever remain in our hearts.
2 comments:
I am praying for your family at the loss of your grandma.
I want "Fly to Jesus" to be my funeral song as well.
I am sorry to hear about your grandma. She sounds like a wonderful lady who has left an awesome legacy. You have been in our prayers.
Post a Comment