That's right, I left out the Get Set. Babies don't let you get set! As I mentioned a week ago, Audrey started crawling and pulling herself up. Well, I assumed it would take her a while to master both of those. Well, I was wrong. She is getting efficient at crawling when there is something she sees that she wants. And today she pulled herself up to one of our end tables.

As soon as I got the picture, I went to get her down. Somehow in doing that, I knocked down the M&M basket that you see. Well, it broke and shattered into pieces. The kids are fine, but not the basket. I should have known better than to leave it out. I actually was going to put it away last night, but it was going in Audrey's room and she was sleeping.
The signifigance of the basket? The first flowers that I received from August while we were dating were in that basket. On Easter my freshman year in college, while most everybody else was at home, I was still in my dorm room. And in walked a flower delivery person with a beautiful bouquet in this basket. So, it is kind of sad.
This note to all of my new parent friends - start cleaning and putting away all of your breakables. Your kids will start crawling soon and getting into things :) I actually need to stop blogging and start putting things away!

As soon as I got the picture, I went to get her down. Somehow in doing that, I knocked down the M&M basket that you see. Well, it broke and shattered into pieces. The kids are fine, but not the basket. I should have known better than to leave it out. I actually was going to put it away last night, but it was going in Audrey's room and she was sleeping.
The signifigance of the basket? The first flowers that I received from August while we were dating were in that basket. On Easter my freshman year in college, while most everybody else was at home, I was still in my dorm room. And in walked a flower delivery person with a beautiful bouquet in this basket. So, it is kind of sad.
This note to all of my new parent friends - start cleaning and putting away all of your breakables. Your kids will start crawling soon and getting into things :) I actually need to stop blogging and start putting things away!
No comments:
Post a Comment