For the past few months, Emily has taken a great interest in cutting paper. She can sit at the table and just cut and cut. I have learned I have to be careful what I leave around, because if she finds a piece of paper, it is fair game and she

doesn't always ask before cutting a piece of paper! She keeps refining her cutting skills, and today she impressed me! She was able to cut out this moon and star from a full sheet of paper.
She did cut the moon once, but that was my fault. She was asking if she could cut there, but I was too busy taking pictures to answer her!
We decided to use the moon and star to make puppets. Emily wanted to paint her puppet, so we have to wait for it to dry before she can play with it. I have a feeling we are going to be playing puppets for a while once they do dry!

No comments:
Post a Comment