For those of you who have seen Emily's "duck" (it is really a chicken, but at the time she got it, it was easier to tell her it was a duck) you know that it is really dirty! She has had this duck since she was 15 months old. Well, a few months after she got it, we realized if anything ever happened to that duck, we were going to be in big trouble, so we bought a back-up one just in case. Her duck used to go with her almost everywhere. I have tried to clean the thing with special cleaner, but nothing seems to work. If anyone has any suggestions, let me know! Well, I recently got tired of the duck being so dirty, so I asked Emily one day if she would like a new duck. Of course, I got an immediate NO! Every few weeks I would bring it up again and one day, I got a YES! So, here is her new clean duck!! I am now limiting where the duck can go, and I don't think it is going to leave the house!
We told Emily we were going to give the old duck to Audrey, but she's too young for it now. If I ever get it clean, Audrey might get it! This picture makes you realize just how dirty that duck is :( Emily loves her new duck just like her old one. I was really proud of her for exchanging it!


No comments:
Post a Comment