So the other day Audrey had on some hand-me-down bibs that she was wearing for the first time. They are the ones that have snaps down the leg to make diaper changing easier. During the course of the morning, the snaps kept coming undone, so by naptime, they were all completely undone, but I figured I would just leave it.
Later I checked in on her, and this is what I found:

Yeah, that's right, she had taken off her diaper! I couldn't help but laugh, but then August and I were both concerned that she would wet the bed. So then the dilemna - do we let her sleep or do we wake her up? We decided to let her sleep since most of the time she is dry when she wakes up. I did end up waking her up a little early from nap time. I asked her why she took off her diaper and she just laughed at me.
So then later that night the girls were playing in Emily's room and Emily comes running out telling us that Audrey was taking off her diaper again. August went to take care of it and informed me later that not only was she taking off her diaper (how she got off her pants, we're not quite for sure - Emily maybe?) but it was a dirty diaper!! Fortunately he got to her before she got it off.
I guess we'll have to keep a closer eye on her! Better yet get her potty trained and then not have to deal with diapers!
1 comment:
Silly kids:) too funny
Post a Comment