Saturday, November 21, 2009

Leaves!


For the first time since living in our house (7 yrs), I actually raked some leaves! August has always said he isn't going to rake leaves nor is he going to mow them. Fortunately we don't have many leaves to worry about. But one day the girls were getting bored and it was nice outside, so I decided to get some exercise and rake some leaves for the girls. Emily was very excited about the leaf pile. Audrey didn't know what to think about them. At first she wouldn't touch the leaves, but then finally warmed up to it and then loved them. They both had a blast so much that Emily suggested we eat lunch in the leaf pile. I agreed and Emily thought it was so cool. Emily will probably suggest we rake leaves again next year - we'll see if she remembers!

No comments: