Saturday, February 13, 2010

My Valentine Flowers

Thursday I arrived at work and was pleasantly surprised to see this package awaiting me on my desk.


I was so surprised because I never get flowers, nevertheless flowers at work. I glanced at the card and then headed to a meeting.



So I came back from my meeting and decided I should probably open the flowers. Here is what I found...


I immediately noticed that there was something terribly wrong with these flowers. They were dead! The next thing that came to mind was that I recognized these flowers!! Yes, these flowers have been around since the beginning of December and made their way back to me! I got a good laugh that morning. Thank you Sonya for this lovely arrangement!!

I have to say that Sonya got very creative in regifting these flowers. One of my bosses and a co-worker came in eagerly wanting to see what August had gotten me. My co-worker thought it was pretty funny because she was aware of the history of these traveling flowers. My boss was on a guilt trip because he said he rarely gets his wife flowers and thought that since August had gotten me flowers, he was feeling like he should probably get his wife some. Once he realized it was a practical joke, he said he was off the hook now!

So thank you Sonya for this wonderful arrangement. They have such a nice aroma to them!

1 comment:

Jeffrey and Tiffany said...

I think you guys are having too much fun!! Love it :)