Monday, January 4, 2010

Snow Day!

Today was to be Emily's first day back at preschool since Christmas break, but her preschool was closed due to all of our snow. She was really disappointed as she really loves school.



Here are some pictures of all of our snow. According to the yard stick, we have about 14 inches of snow right now and there is snow in the forecast each day for the next week. I think there might be more, but I didn't care to walk thru the yard measuring! I did however go snow blow the driveway which is a first in a long time for me. When I went to get the newspaper this morning, there was no paper, I'm presuming because they couldn't get to our mailbox. So, now there is no excuse for no delivery of mail or paper!




The girls enjoyed being outside. The one thing I don't like about playing in the snow is having to bundle them all up, but it goes with the territory. The snowman picture is one we made last week. We were going to decorate it, but never got around to it. I guess there is still plenty of time since we keep getting more snow and it is cold.




1 comment:

The Barnes said...

Looks like they had a blast in the snow! Emily will learn to appreciate her snow days in a few years:):)