Monday, December 21, 2009

Emily's Preschool Christmas Party

Emily's preschool class has been preparing for a while for a little presentation for the parents. August and I were both able to join her last week and she was so excited that we are able to go to school with her! The kids did a great job singing songs for us.




As part of the presentation, the kids and parents had some homework ahead of time. We were given a vest made out of paper grocery bags and we had to decorate it. August and I came up with a number of suggestions for her and she finally settled on being a tray of cookies. So as you can see from her vest, she was a tray of cookies. August made the cookie trays, Emily and I cut out the shapes and then Emily decorated the cookies (I'm still finding glitter around the house!). You can't see the back of the vest, but there was a cookie tray back there just like the front side.


For craft/snack we each got to ice and decorate a sugar cookie.

We enjoyed spending the morning with Emily and her classmates!

No comments: