Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Changing of the Beds

A few months ago (yes I know I'm way behind on posting this) the girls both got new beds. We had decided that it wasn't safe for Audrey to stay in her crib. We knew if we left her in there much longer she would figure out how to climb out. So, she got Emily's old full size bed.


Emily received "new" bunk beds compliments of Nana and Grandpa. They are actually the bunk beds that my sister and I used as kids and then later my brother used. We figured we could get some use out of them.


The day I took these pictures, I asked Audrey to get on her bed, and this was the pose she gave me. Too funny! I then asked her to get on the top bunk of Emily's beds, but for some reason she didn't want to. The 2 of them love getting up there. Only problem is Audrey hasn't figured out how to get down yet.


No comments: