Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Emily!!

Today is Emily's birthday. She is now 4 years old! Though at the time I am actually posting this, she still wasn't born! My children both decided to come late in the evening.

Since all of our families weren't available to come up for Easter, her party is going to be this weekend. Emily chose to go to McDonald's for her special meal tonight.

She did get to open a present tonight which was mailed to her from her Great Uncle & Great Aunt in Minnesota. It is a paper doll book. It's really cool. It includes a TON of clothes to punch out but they attach to the dolls by restickable stickers. We did a few outfits tonight and she absolutely loved it! Thank you!!

Happy Birthday Emily. We love you!!



2 comments:

The Barnes said...

Happy Birthday Emily!! I can not believe she is four years old already! The paper doll book looks awesome.

Jeffrey and Tiffany said...

She is really 4 already? I hope Emily had a great birthday! And she is a girl after my own heart...McDonalds for dinner! I think I was in high school before I started picking "real" restaurants for dinner :)