Sunday, March 8, 2009

Fun in the Sun






No, we're not in any sunny vacation spot - just right here in Niles. It was gorgeous on Friday. The sun was out and it was warm. I loved it and so did the girls!! We decided to get out of the house and have some fun at the park. It's amazing how many things you can see at the park. I would have taken more pictures, but Audrey moves quick. She had fun following Emily around including going down the big slides by herself. She was also having fun chasing the squirrels.


In the hour we were there here is what we saw: ducks, squirrels, dogs, Amtrak train, someone feeding Panera bread to the ducks and squirrels and a boat going down the river! The girls had a blast and enjoyed getting out of the house for a while. Both girls enjoyed being able to run around.



In afternoon it was still nice outside so we headed out to the backyard and played on the play set. Audrey continues to show me she is a little dare devil. She went down the slide by herself before I could sit her down. She went down, just not on her bottom!


I have a feeling we will be spending a lot of time outside once the weather warms up.

2 comments:

Jeffrey and Tiffany said...

I am glad you guys were able to enjoy the nice weather. The girls look like they are getting so big (and Emily looks very tall...is she tall for her age?) I hope for your sake that the weather stays nice for you.

The Barnes said...

It was so nice outside on Friday. Hopefully we will get some more days like that soon:)