Saturday, January 10, 2009

Emily's Fun Begins

Last night the girls and I drove down to Seymour. This morning only Audrey and I left. Emily gets to stay with Nana and Grandpa for an entire week! It will be interesting to see how Audrey does not having her big sister around telling her what to do, pushing her, etc! It will also be nice for me to only have one child to care for.

August was supposed to be the one dropping Emily off yesterday, but the weather didn't cooperate so we had to rework our schedule. I was so proud of Audrey, she did an excellent job being good both there and back! She did make it known though when it was lunch time :)

Have fun Grandpa & Nana!!

1 comment:

The Barnes said...

How fun for Emily and for you!! Enjoy your week with Audrey! That is so nice of your parents to have that time with her.