Sunday, August 10, 2008
What Can You Learn from a Kid's TV Show?
Plenty! Emily likes to watch Arthur in the afternoons when she isn't taking a nap. The other day the subject of the show was exercising. Well, as soon as it was done Emily told me we need to exercise. Now, I have been trying to exercise, it is just hard when you have 2 young kids, cleaning, laundry, cooking and work so it typically doesn't happen. I told her we would exercise after supper. Sure enough, as soon as supper was done, "Mom can we exercise?" So, we started watching my exercise videos (they have some great exercise videos on Comcast On Demand - just $1.99 a month and there are tons of free shows and videos). Emily decided they weren't interesting enough, so she started her own exercise. The next day, she told me again we need to exercise. So, we went outside and started exercising. Maybe she is going to be my exercise accountability partner?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How great is that? Senica went through that for a little while too. She would always want me to get on my treadmill and do exercises together. Now, she only says it when she wants to ride around the block on her bike or take a walk. God uses our kids in so many ways, doesn't he?
Can I rent Emily??? I need someone to keep me accountable!
Post a Comment